The Luxury Combo: Hotel + CruisePrice from: US$ 199 per person
Get the most of elegant Hanoi and enchanting Halong Bay with this astounding combo, which includes airport pickup, accommodation in Hanoi, and an unforgettable cruise with Paradise Luxury.
The Combo Hotels & Cruise is a pretty Vietnam package that combines peaceful havens both on land and at sea for an exclusive Vietnam holiday. For the option, travelers get chances exploring the Northern Vietnam’s must-see landmarks including Hanoi ancient capital and Halong Bay Heritage Site. The package offers one night on-land accommodation at one of the best hotels in Hanoi and further extends the luxurious comfort to the following night with Vietnam 5 star cruise experience on Paradise Luxury.
Luxury Duo: US$ 299 per person
Deluxe Duo: US$ 230 per person
Superior Duo: US$ 199 per person
Exchange Rate 1 USD = 23,000 VND
Accommodation in Hanoi:
|Luxury Duo||Deluxe Duo||Superior Duo|
|Sofitel Legend Metropole||Melia Hanoi||Mercure Hanoi La Gare|
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLIED
- This offer is valid from May 1st to Sep 30th, 2017
- Minimum 2 people
- Rate at Sofitel Metropole might differ month to month during high/peak season. Special rates will be designed exclusively for Asia guests. Please contact us for more details.
- You can also request to extend your stay either at hotels or cruise.
DAY ONE: HANOI - HALONG BAY
Anchor at Coconut Tree Island for overnight stay
DAY TWO: HALONG BAY - HANOI
Stay on board and just relax or enjoy a spa treatment at Paradise Spa
Change of Itineraries
The Paradise Luxury cruise itinerary may change from time to time depending on the weather forecast or the instructions given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
Wifi is available on board the Paradise Luxury but is sometimes unstable due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
Limousine Transfer Service
For those who use our limousine transfer service, limousines pick up and drop off at hotels within Hanoi Old Quarter.
Halong Bay spreads on an area of approximately 1,553 km2 including 1,969 islets, most of which are limestone topped with thick jungle vegetation rising from the ocean.
The main entrance to the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an estimated population of 1,500.
Sung Sot Cave (often called the Surprise Cave) is one of the most amazing caves in Halong Bay as its name. This largest cave in Halong Bay discovered by a group of French explorers in 1901.
A destination best for sightseeing located on the north-eastern part of Bo Hon Island.
Named after the Russian astronaut Gherman Stepanovich Titov during his first visit to Halong Bay. The only beach in the bay with a 200-step path that leads to a spectacular view point of the majestic World Heritage Site.
- Private transfer Noi Bai Airport - Hotel.
- Stay one night pre- or post-cruise at hotel in Hanoi. Breakfast is inclusive for two
- Shuttle bus round trip transfer Hanoi - Halong
- 2 days 1 night cruise on board Paradise Luxury
- 01 Deluxe Cabin (AC/Heater)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Full board meals (per person: 2 lunches / 1 dinner / 1 breakfast)
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- All Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- On board insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa services and massage
- Beverages and tobacco
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions