The Luxury Combo: Hotel + CruisePrice from: US$ 266 per person
Enjoy elegant Hanoi and enchanting Halong Bay with this incredible combo, which includes airport pickup, deluxe accommodation in Hanoi and an unforgettable cruise on Paradise Luxury.
The combo hotel and cruise is the perfect package, combining the best of land and sea for an exclusive holiday in Vietnam. Travellers get to explore northern Vietnam’s must-see destinations in style, including the ancient capital of Hanoi and the UNESCO Word Heritage site of Halong Bay.
The package offers one night on-land accommodation in one of Hanoi’s best hotels, with this luxurious comfort extending to the following night when guests experience 5-star cruising of Halong Bay on Paradise Luxury.
Luxury Duo: US$405 per person
Deluxe Duo: US$295 per person
Superior Duo: US$266 per person
Exchange Rate US$1 = VND23,000
Accommodation in Hanoi:
|Luxury Duo||Deluxe Duo||Superior Duo|
|Sofitel Legend Metropole||Melia Hanoi||Mercure Hanoi La Gare|
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLIED
- This offer is valid until Dec 31, 2017
- Minimum 2 people
- Rates at Sofitel Metropole may differ from month to month during high/peak season. Special rates will be designed exclusively for Asian guests. Please contact us for more details
- You can request to extend your stay with either the hotels or the cruise
DAY ONE: HANOI - HALONG BAY
Anchor at Coconut Tree Island for overnight stay
DAY TWO: HALONG BAY - HANOI
Stay on board and just relax or enjoy a spa treatment at Le Parfum Spa (payable)
Change of Itineraries
The Paradise Luxury cruise itinerary may change from time to time depending on the weather forecast or the instructions given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
Wifi is available on board the Paradise Luxury but is sometimes unstable due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
Limousine Transfer Service
For those who use our limousine transfer service, limousines pick up and drop off at hotels within Hanoi Old Quarter.
Halong Bay spreads on an area of approximately 1,553 km2 including 1,969 islets, most of which are limestone topped with thick jungle vegetation rising from the ocean.
The main entrance to the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an estimated population of 1,500.
Sung Sot Cave (often called the Surprise Cave) is one of the most amazing caves in Halong Bay as its name. This largest cave in Halong Bay discovered by a group of French explorers in 1901.
A destination best for sightseeing located on the north-eastern part of Bo Hon Island.
Named after the Russian astronaut Gherman Stepanovich Titov during his first visit to Halong Bay. The only beach in the bay with a 200-step path that leads to a spectacular view point of the majestic World Heritage Site.
- Private transfer Noi Bai Airport - Hotel.
- Stay one night pre- or post-cruise at hotel in Hanoi. Breakfast is inclusive for two
- Shuttle bus round trip transfer Hanoi - Halong
- 2 day 1 night cruise on board Paradise Luxury
- 01 Deluxe Cabin (AC/Heater)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Full board meals (per person: 2 lunches / 1 dinner / 1 breakfast)
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- All Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- On board insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa services and massage
- Beverages and tobacco
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions