The Luxury Combo: Hotel + CruisePrice from: US$ 266 per person
Get the most of elegant Hanoi and enchanting Ha Long Bay with this astounding combo, which includes airport pick-up, accommodation in Hanoi, and an unforgettable cruise with Paradise Luxury.
The Combo Hotels & Cruise is a pretty Vietnam package that combines peaceful havens both on land and at sea for an exclusive Vietnam holiday. For the option, travelers get chances exploring the Northern Vietnam’s must-see landmarks including Hanoi ancient capital and Halong Bay Heritage Site. The package offers one night on-land accommodation at one of the best hotels in Hanoi and further extends the luxurious comfort to the following night with Vietnam 5 star cruise experience on Paradise Luxury.
Luxury Duo: US$ 399 per person
Deluxe Duo: US$ 293 per person
Superior Duo: US$ 266 per person
Exchange Rate 1 USD = 23,000 VND
Accommodation in Hanoi:
|Luxury Duo||Deluxe Duo||Superior Duo|
|Sofitel Legend Metropole||Melia Hanoi||Mercure Hanoi La Gare|
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLIED:
- This offer is valid from 1st Mar until 30th Sep, 2017
- Minimum 2 people
- Rate at Sofitel Metropole might differ month to month during high/peak season. Special rates will be designed exclusively for Asia guests. Please contact us for more details.
- You can also request to extend your stay either at hotels or cruise.
Wi Fi is available on board the Paradise Luxury but is sometimes unstable due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
Destinations in the bay
Halong Bay spreads on an area of approximately 1,553 km2 including 1,969 islets, most of which are limestone topped with thick jungle vegetation rising from the ocean.
The largest of five remaining floating fishing villages with an estimated population of 733 inhabitants in 176 households.
Located in Lan Ha Bay, one of three significant areas near Cat Ba Island, the largest island in the archipelago. Occasionally Cat Ba Langurs can be seen roaming around the cliffs while hunting for food.
A destination best for kayaking located on the north-eastern part of Bo Hon Island.
Commonly known as Hang Sung Sot, it is the largest cave in Halong Bay. Discovered by a group of French explorers in the early 1900s, the cave is popular because of its panoramic views of the bay from the top.
Officially opened to the public in 2010, Tien Ong Cave contains stone artefacts from the Hoa Binh Culture, one of the first inhabitants in Halong Bay.
Named after the Russian astronaut German Titov during his first visit to Halong Bay. The only beach in the bay with a 200-step path that leads to a spectacular view point of the majestic World Heritage Site.
The main entrance to the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an estimated population of 1,500.
- Private transfer Noi Bai Airport - Hotel.
- Stay one night pre- or post-cruise at hotel in Hanoi. Breakfast is inclusive for two
- Shuttle bus round trip transfer Hanoi - Halong
- 2 days 1 night cruise onboard Paradise Luxury
- 01 Deluxe Cabin (AC/Heater)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Full board meals (per person: 2 lunches / 1 dinner / 1 breakfast)
- All Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- On board insurance, Taxes and Service Charges