Paradise Elegance Opening OfferPrice from: US$ 210 per person
Enjoy a complimentary one night stay at a five-star hotel in Hanoi and one night at the newly-launched five star Paradise Elegance Cruise. Experience Halong journey of distinction at an exclusive rate. This offer is applied only on March 2017.
Halong Bay spreads on an area of approximately 1,553 km2 including 1,969 islets, most of which are limestone topped with thick jungle vegetation rising from the ocean.
Commonly known as Hang Sung Sot, it is the largest cave in Halong Bay. Discovered by a group of French explorers in the early 1900s, the cave is popular because of its panoramic views of the bay from the top.
Officially opened to the public in 2010, Tien Ong Cave contains stone artefacts from the Hoa Binh Culture, one of the first inhabitants in Halong Bay.
Named after the Russian astronaut German Titov during his first visit to Halong Bay. The only beach in the bay with a 200-step path that leads to a spectacular view point of the majestic World Heritage Site.
The main entrance to the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an estimated population of 1,500.
- Complimentary 1 night at a 5-star hotel (before or post cruise)
- 1 night cruise onboard Paradise Elegance
- 01 Deluxe Balcony Cabin with en-suite bathroom and AC/Heater
- Full board meals (per person: 1 lunch / 1 dinner / 1 breakfast)
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- On board insurance, taxes and service charges