Luxury Honeymoon Halong Bay CruisePrice from: US$ 444 per person
A fascinating honeymoon package for supreme memory and relaxation: glide upon peaceful waters while nurturing your body and senses in one of the most stunning seascapes nature has ever designed - it’s a passion-filled getaway from beginning to end.
EXCLUSIVE HONEYMOON BENEFIT
+ A bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolates and a complimentary upgrade to the immediate next room category (excluding Grand Premium rooms & suites) will be offered at the time of arrival subject to availability.
On Paradise Luxury
+ A custom touches cabin with scented candles and rose petal
+ A Private dinner on the balcony or sundeck if the weather permits
+ A 60 minutes massage for 2
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLIED:
- Valid from 19 December 2017
- Minimum 2 people
- If you are travelling out of these dates, please contact us for better deal
DAY ONE: HANOI - HALONG BAY
Enjoy an afternoon tea or a spa treatment*
Anchor at Coconut Tree Island for overnight stay
DAY TWO: HALONG BAY - HANOI
Stay on board and just relax or enjoy a spa treatment*
Cruising and sightseeing along Halong Bay
Bill settlement and checkout
Change of Itineraries
Paradise Luxury Cruise may change itinerary from time to time depending on the weather forecast or the instructions given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
Wifi is available for all passengers on Paradise Luxury Cruise but sometimes unstable due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
Pick up and drop off points: 49 Hai Ba Trung street and hotels within Hanoi Old Quarter
Pick up time: 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
Drop off time: 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Halong Bay spreads on an area of approximately 1,553 km2 including 1,969 islets, most of which are limestone topped with thick jungle vegetation rising from the ocean.
The main entrance to the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an estimated population of 1,500.
Paradise Suites is the best Travelers' Choice in Halong Bay for years. This boutique hotel is among Top 25 best hotels in Vietnam 2017 by Tripadvisor.
Sung Sot Cave (often called the Surprise Cave) is one of the most amazing caves in Halong Bay as its name. This largest cave in Halong Bay discovered by a group of French explorers in 1901.
Named after the Russian astronaut Gherman Stepanovich Titov during his first visit to Halong Bay. The only beach in the bay with a 200-step path that leads to a spectacular view point of the majestic World Heritage Site.
- Exclusive honeymoon benefit
- Private transfer Noi Bai Airport - Hotel
- Stay one night pre or post-cruise at Sofitel Legend Metropole
- Limousine transfer service round trip Hanoi - Halong
- 2 day 1 night cruise on board Paradise Luxury
- 01 Deluxe Balcony Cabin (AC/Heater)
- Itinerary & program with entrance and sightseeing fees
- Butler service
- 1 Breakfast / 1 Lunch / 1 Dinner
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Airfare & airport transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Spa treatment services
- Beverages and tobacco
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions