Christmas Halong Bay CruisePrice from: US$ 154 per person
Fill your time with the fun, relaxation and celebrate this season on board Paradise Luxury. Let Paradise Luxury cares you and you simply enjoy good times. On this occasion, you will be offered 40 % discount on spa package. The package is valid till 15 January 2018.
DAY ONE: HANOI - HALONG BAY
Anchor at Coconut Tree Island for overnight stay
DAY TWO: HALONG BAY - HANOI
Stay on board and just relax or enjoy a spa treatment at Le Parfum Spa (payable)
Change of Itineraries
The Paradise Luxury cruise itinerary may change from time to time depending on the weather forecast or the instructions given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
Wifi is available on board the Paradise Luxury but is sometimes unstable due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
Limousine Transfer Service
For those who use our limousine transfer service, limousines pick up and drop off at hotels within Hanoi Old Quarter.
Halong Bay spreads on an area of approximately 1,553 km2 including 1,969 islets, most of which are limestone topped with thick jungle vegetation rising from the ocean.
The main entrance to the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an estimated population of 1,500.
Sung Sot Cave (often called the Surprise Cave) is one of the most amazing caves in Halong Bay as its name. This largest cave in Halong Bay discovered by a group of French explorers in 1901.
A destination best for sightseeing located on the north-eastern part of Bo Hon Island.
Named after the Russian astronaut Gherman Stepanovich Titov during his first visit to Halong Bay. The only beach in the bay with a 200-step path that leads to a spectacular view point of the majestic World Heritage Site.
- 2 day cruise itinerary and program
- 1 night in luxury cabins/suites with air conditioning
- 1 Breakfast / 1 Lunch / 1 Dinner
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- Two bottles of water in cabin
- Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea and Tai Chi session
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Airfare & airport transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa services and massage
- Beverages and tobacco
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions