The Paradise jackpot deal! 9
At Paradise Cruise, we believe that the excitement about your long-awaited holiday builds long before you set foot on the plane. And during Christmas and New Year, when everyone is in a festive mood, there is no better time to plan and book a Paradise cruise to explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Halong Bay. But what if just by booking a Paradise Cruise, you could also win USD 3,000? That would really be an exciting start to a holiday!
Stay on any of our boats before 13 February 2018, for a chance to win this incredible prize!
Terms & Conditions:
- Applies to new bookings made between 23 December 2017 and 13 February 2018.
- Stay period must be from 23 December 2017 until 13 February 2018. Bookings with a stay period after this date are ineligible to enter the prize draw.
- Any cancelled bookings will be ineligible to enter the prize draw.
- The draw will be held on 28 February 2018 using the booking confirmation number.
- The winner’s full name and booking confirmation number will be published on www.paradisecruise.com 48 hours after the draw.
- Paradise Vietnam reserves the right to use the winner’s public information for marketing and other lawful purposes. The winner’s details will not be shared with any third party without the consent of the winner.
- The USD 3,000 prize will be credited to credit card from which the payment for the booking was made, or by any other payment method suggested by the winner.
Any confirmed booking of two cabins or more will be entitled to complimentary round trip transfer to Halong Bay by shuttle bus.
A handy guide to selecting the best Halong Bay cruise
The best time to cruise Halong Bay
Best recommendations for Halong Bay boat trip 2018
Cool things to do on a Halong Bay tour
Boarding and disembarking Paradise Cruises
Paying and tipping aboard Paradise Cruises
Dining while cruising Halong Bay
9 things you should not do while cruising Halong Bay
5 packing tips to enjoy a Halong Bay cruise
Suggestions to select a day trip or an overnight cruise in Halong Bay
Top tips for first time cruisers to Halong Bay