A JOURNEY OF DISTINCTION
Extravagant Dining Experience. Sophisticated, Winning-Award Wine. Stylish Music Performance
2 Days 1 Night on the Paradise Elegance
On 23rd August 2017, Paradise Elegance will welcome two star Michelin chef Thierry Drapeau, and renowned Argentinian winemaker Maximiliano Ortiz on board. During a two-day-one-night cruise, guests will indulge with a delectable five course feast. The special set menu is paired with Argentinian wine from Trivento winery, introduced by Maximiliano Ortiz – the wine expert behind the reputation of Trivento, and promises a once in a lifetime dining experience in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Halong Bay.
A famous Argentina Winery, work with different famous brands such as Trivento, Malbec or Champaign Taittinger. His specialty for this occasion is Trivento Reserve Chardonnay 75cl is yellow green with olive tinges with ripe tropical fruit with soft asparagus notes.
French Michelin Chef
Chef Thierry Drapeau's special technique is to seduce guests with a beautiful cuisine born of the soil, rich and inventive. He likes to work assiduously with seasonal ingredients to fulfill his endless passion with the kitchen.
- Two (2) day cruise on Paradise Elegance
- One (1) night’s accommodation in en-suite Deluxe Balcony cabin
- Buffet breakfast, set menu for lunch and five course Michelin dinner
- Afternoon cocktails on sundeck
- Cigars and cognac after dinner with live band
- Limousine transfer Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi
- On board insurance, tax and service charge
- Private car
- Airfare and visa arrangements
- Other drinks and personal expenses
- All services not mentioned in inclusion list
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
Paradise Elegance is an impressive escape to Halong Bay. A meticulously-designed steel boat that boasts grandeur architecture and classical interiors, inspiring travelers to explore the natural heritage and its mysteries beyond.